GPS based Smart Vehicle Tracking Solutions
When the azTrack device is ON and sending location data, then the PWR led is on, the NET led is constantly blinking and the GPS led is constantly glowing. The STA led will be flashing occasionally to indicate that it is transmitting data. There can be momentary loss of the above condition depending on various conditions and the device will recover automatically when all the conditions like clear sky view, mobile network etc are available.
The device can be indicated to stop transmitting data from the cloud by sending a “STOP” command from the server.
|Operating System||:||Proprietary Firmware|
|GPS||:||With internal Antenna 5db|
|Power Supply||:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery|
|Running Time||:||Upto 12hrs on full single charge|
|Communication||:||MQTT, HTTP, HTTPS|
|Temperature||:||0 – 70 degree Celsius|
1) Check that device is fully charged
a) PWR LED is ON, and
b) NET LED is constantly blinking, and
c) GPS LED is constantly glowing
2) Check that device is transmitted data [ The STA LED flashing occasionally ]
3) Put the device into the protection pouch with “THIS SIDE FACES THE SKY”
side to the opposite of the Velcro side of the Pouch(i.e. pointing up).
4) Plug In the male adapter to the female adapter.
5) Mounting: Mount the Device on the velcro strip on Truck dashboard.
6) Always put the device with the front side facing the sky.The front side has a text
“THIS SIDE FACES THE SKY”.
a) Unplug the Device by holding the male adapter and pulling away.
b) Unmount the Device from the velcro strip on the Truck dashboard by pulling
the pouch upward starting from a side.